Getting the sex you want. A 90 min workshop, Wed 15th Feb 1pm
Would you like to take part in a 90 minute workshop, here at 56 Dean Street?
We’ll be exploring some of these topics;
- What do we want from our sex/romantic lives?- bigger picture versus impulsive choices
- How do we plan & pursue a satisfying sex life – being aware of our sexual & emotional needs/desires?
- How can boundaries & communication skills improve our experiences of sex?
- How can I make Grindr work for me? (profile-writing, in-message communication, compulsive use).
- Anxiety, rejection and body image issues re hooking up
- Relationships versus hooking up; knowing what we want.
- Safety when organising hook-ups.
- Negotiating safe sex choices & chem use.
The group will be here at 56 Dean Street (Victoria Board room, basement), with David Stuart, Dean Street Wellbeing programme manager.
Wednesday February 15th, 1pm to 2.30pm
To attend, simply email David to reserve a place; email@example.com