Hello from A CHANGE OF SCENE the monthly gay and bi men’s discussion group from the Dean Street Wellbeing programme.
We are pleased to announce November’s event on COMPULSIVE SEX.
We will be asking if there can ever be such such a thing as too much sex, as well as explore what makes someone sexually compulsive. We will also be posing the question of sex addicition – is it an actual thing or not? As always, spaces are likely to fill very fast, and entry is by RSVP only.
If you would like to attend, please reply to this email with your NAME and CONTACT NUMBER as soon as possible!
A CHANGE OF SCENE: COMPULSIVE SEX
Thursday 3rd November 2016
56 Dean Street, London, W1D 6AQ
If you have never been to one of our events before, we hope you can make it along.
* Entry to the event is by RSVP only.
* Spaces are limited and fill very fast
* We are only able to offer one place, per person.
* We will NOT be able to admit you on the night without an email confirmation from us.
* If we are not able to offer you a place, you will be placed on the Reserve List and contacted if a place becomes available.